Monday 24 June 2013

RamenPlay - Catch up with friend ya!

It's been really long since I last met Serene. I couldn't remember when was the last time. Our time always seem to clash - it's either me busy with my tuition schedules or her busy with her school stuff. So finally we managed to block out a common time to meet for lunch and a short catch up. YAYYY!

We headed down to JEM, the newly opened suburban mall in the west. Despite the heavy haze, the mall was nonetheless packed with shoppers. There are 241 shops in the mall, with popular fashion stores such as H&M, TOPSHOP, Dorothy Perkins etc. So how can we not do a little bit of shopping there?! ♥‿♥ 


Afterwards, we had our lunch at RamenPlay. Actually we were quite disappointed because we were told (only after we were seated in the restaurant) that not all the food on the menu will be served during lunch time. This left us with only a limited choice.  The staffs there should have told us about it before we stepped into the restaurant. Since we were already seated, it's not really nice to leave without ordering.




I am a ramen-lover. What about you? (。◕‿◕。)
I ordered the classic Cha Siew Ramen, which was quite nice actually  tiny-smileys-yesemoticons-010 
I've known Serene since secondary school days. Back then, we were not very close and in fact, we sort of disliked each other because I felt that she was too noisy. Neither does she, but I couldn't remember the reason why. Anyway, that's not important already because it's all in the past and we are really really good friends now! ^( '‿' )Ps: She is still very noisy even till date. HAHAHAHA!


Aiyo, why is this auntie photobombing us? ◔_◔

No comments:

Post a Comment