Monday 3 June 2013

Jurassic Park (3D) movie & Kungfu Paradise Dinner

On the first day of June, Pat and I went to watch Jurassic Park (3D) movie. Actually, I've previously watched the movie on television but wanted to experience the 3D version, so I pulled Pat along with me. The movie is about a group of adventurers touring the dinosaurs theme park but some got attacked by some dinosaurs, including an adult T. Rex, which broke through the dormant fence. I remember I accidentally screamed at one of the scenes (the scene when a baby T. Rex sprang up in attempt to attack the girl's limbs), giving the lady sitting beside me a mini heart attack. . When I got home, I went online to watch the part again. Actually it was not that scary, but don't know why I screamed in the theater. Maybe it's the 3D effects. HAHA! Anyway, if you have yet to watch the trailer, here it is!

When we got home, Pat told me about this YouTube video on the mistakes of Jurassic Park. The video shows the few mistakes in the different scenes of the movie. Frankly speaking, I didn't realise these mistakes when I was watching the movie. To me, these mistakes were actually not very obvious. Or maybe I was too engrossed in watching the main gist (the dinosaurs expedition) and missed out these nitty gritty details in the movie. It was only when I watch that video then I realise about it. Click here to watch the video. But still, I enjoyed the movie.

Jurassic Park (3D), lets go!

I told Pat to do a dinosaur pose and here is it: Tyrannosaurus vs Patrannosaurs Smiley 

 I am trying to act terrified. I know it failed Smiley 

After that we went to Kungfu Paradise to have our dinner. I remember the first time I dined there was on 1st January 2013 after the 2013 countdown party. It's open till late in the midnight hour and is a suitable place for supper. Personally, I find the food there really nice and priced at a reasonable price too. I love the tom yam soup especially. We ordered peanut butter french toast as our side dish. The peanut butter spread is a little bit too thick for us though and we prefer the original french toast instead. The curry and tomato flavored baked rice that Pat ordered is very nice!! I always feel that the food that Pat ordered is very nice, and hence always end up koping her food. ಠ◡ಠ

They have a wide variety of food choices to choose from!

While waiting for our food (Apologies for the blurred mirror)

French toast fried until golden brown, and generously topped with butter

Distinct hot and sour flavors in the tom yam soup

Curry and tomato flavored baked rice topped with fried fish and chicken 
That's it for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment