Tuesday 11 June 2013

Kuala Lumpur Trip 2013 Day 1

After a two night stay in Cameron Highlands, the tour continued to Kuala Lumpur. For those who missed the Cameron Highlands post, click here. Like the past two days, we woke up very early for breakfast in the hotel. Mom and I did some last minute packing before gathering with the rest and heading down the mountain to the capital of Malaysia.

The morning sky when we woke up at Equatorial Cameron Highlands the next day

We stayed in Swiss Inn Hotel which is conveniently located  in the heart of Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur. Mom and I enjoyed our stay there, in fact much more than our stay in Equatorial Cameron Highlands. The room is clean and the bed is really comfortable, even more comfortable than the one in my house. Of course, there is free wifi in the room too. How I wish I could lie down there all day, watch television, surf the net and text my friends. That's life okay. ♥‿♥ HAHAHA. However, the downside is that rooms are not really sound proof and hence you can hear your neighbors talking. Mom and I were not really affected by it though. She fell asleep soon after she lied on the bed while I what's app-ed till I dozed off.

Our room in Swiss Inn


Before we checked in, we went to one of the malls near KLCC. The stuff that the shops sell are relatively much cheaper than those in Singapore, but I ended up empty handed because none of it caught my attention. (╥﹏╥) 

Anyway, I was so enthralled when I saw a huge Rainie Yang concert banner outside the mall. I am a big fan of her and I can't wait to fly over to Genting to watch her world tour concert for the 3rd time!! (`ー´ლ) I am not sure why the photo of her in the poster was changed. It was supposed to be her baring her back and wearing something over her head. Is it because the photo is considered too revealing there? Anyway, for those interested in watching her world tour concert in Malaysia, here are the details:

Date & Time: 29th June 2013, 8:30pm
Venue: Arena Of Stars, Genting Highlands
Tickets priced at 133 RM to 433 RM, depending on seating sections
For more information, please visit the official ticketing website, or click here

The huge Rainie Yang banner outside one of the malls 

Sorry for the sidetrack. Anyway, that's basically it for day one. 

1 comment:



  1. A licensed Loan Lender, We offer Affordable Loan at 3% interest rate available for local and international borrowers, Are you seriously interested in getting a genuine Loan without stress? Do you need this Loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more details via:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM.

    (1)Full Name:
    (2)Country:
    (3)State:
    (4)Address:
    (5)Sex:
    (6)Occupation:
    (7)Amount needed:
    (8)Loan duration:
    (9)Loan purpose:
    (10)Telephone

    Email Us:(majidvijahlending@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete